Dear Family,
I forgot to thank Dennis and Rae Ann for coming sown to help take care of Dad... for all the things they did for him.
I am so thankful for the wonderful Family I have to help me.
Darlene has taken me shopping and looking. She and Gale took me to Cedar City when he was taking sows up for the Auction also we went to John and Tammy's then to a cafe to eat.
they took me with them to go to John and Tammy's Home on Cedar Mt. It was a very Beautiful Home and place on the Mt. side.
Jerry came to get me to go to Eric and Amber's Ward. Christian was being ordained a Deacon. then we had dinner there.
Then next week I was invited to Sunday dinner. Then I had to hurry home. The Home Teachers were coming.
Thanks so much to Jerry for helping me with Business Things I sure do appreciate that.
Alan and Rinda and family came one day to Visit I enjoyed that very much.
Dennis and Rae Ann came down last monday. He played ball. We went to watch him on Monday Night. It was so windy and cold. We about froze till we moved over against the building out of he wid then it was ok for the first game when it came time for the second game we had to move and it was cold there so we came home. Kristi Rae was with us. She was the driver. They stayed till Wed. When Kristi Rae was out of school they went back to Fillmore.
Angela and two friends came Wed night. They had things they were going to do Thursday that took all day. Fri they rested and visited . Then they went over and went swimming. After they came back they took me and them to Chuck O Rama for dinner. After the new they decided to watch another film. I went to bed. Sat morning when they got up and ate they got ready and went home. It was lonely after everyone left. Dennis came back and played ball again.
I enjoy everyone that comes to visit me. I love you all very much.
Gale and Darlene took me too the farm to see the Colt eerytime i see her she changes colors.
We went to Gayla's for dinner between Conference talks tohat was very nice. Its been good to talkto Nancy on the phone also Mazine and I called my sister Reba and visited with her also. I have my 4 monkeys made but they don't have pants yet.
Sidenotes ( 1) Sorry for all the mistakes. Hope you all can read this. 2) I got my apple pie mix bottled and put away - 10 quarts (3) Darlene, Rae Ann and I went to the Temple on Wed. It was sure nice to be there.
Dear Jordan-
Sure do love you and happy you are working hard on your mission. Keep up the Good Work.
Dear Garrett-
Sure do love you too and happy you are working hard on you mission Keep up the Good Work.
With Love,
Mom
Grand
Great Grand
Mother
Happy Birthdays
Oct, Nov, Dec
Happy Anniversaries
Oct, Nov, Dec
Sunday, November 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment